Thursday 14 June 2018

Music 2018 blog post

In music I have been learning to play the drums and learning the basic beat, I only started yesterday and I tried distributed practice. which is try your hardest and then take a break for a bit and then play the drums again and then take a break and it goes on for as long as you want.

We have focused on types of practice I have tried distributed practice, fixed practice and massed practice.

Here is what I have enjoyed.

  • Learning something I have not tried before
  • Playing songs I have not heard before
  • I have enjoyed all the things and hopefully I can play the drums more efficiently and play more complicated songs 
What have I not enjoyed
  • I have not enjoyed trying to learn the instrument thinking it will be really easy and then actually trying and being terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.