Friday 24 March 2017

Reflections WK 8

This Week,

We have done Maths,Literacy,Art and P.E.

For Maths we have been doing Maths Maintenance that is a lot of question like a basic facts sheet but harder questions. Word problems are well word problems. We do maths buddy and we do term 1 set whatever week it is. We have also been going to the teacher as a group and i have been learning short division and turn the reminder into a decimal. We also do whole class teaching and that has been the best with learning all different types of stuff that I haven't learned before.


For Literacy we have been doing Strongmen mine and that was fun because I learned a whole lot of things I have not learned before. Also when we finished the Strongmen mine we got to start on world war one also known as Anzac day and that has been a really fun topic to research about because again it is something I wouldn't really be interested in but it was actually awesome thing to find stuff about.


For art I have finished my first piece and almost finished my second. we have been doing our names on one and a other piece is a piece of little line and you just blend them with pastels. It has been a fun 8 weeks doing art with my class.


Thank you for Reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.