Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Riddle of the frozen phantom

Title: The Riddle of the frozen phantom
Author: Margaret mahy
Genre: mystery/ adventure

One of the captains lost there mind and they can't remember anything not even his name. So he thought something terrible had happened and it did and he wasn't dreaming and the captain remembers that it was a riddle that he left his mind and it is a ice pirate ship that gave him the riddle it was the ghost of the captain cathcardo that gave him the riddle and he is the won that lives on the ancient pirate ship and the other captain get trapped in the bottom of his ship. There are three diffrent chests in the drawer.

DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THIS BOOK!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Zac
    I like this blog post because it is detailed. I like the picture too. What was the best thing about the book for you and why? Why did you choose to read this book for your 40bc and why?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zac or Bonjour.
    Is your leg still sore? How did you hert it? Anyway I would like to read that book it looks interesting on a scale 1 to 10 how much did enjoy this book? Do you like the snow I know that I do BUT I have never ever touched the snow so I cant wait for the ski strip can you? Wait you might not be able to go on the ski trip will you? Good job on this blog post you put a lot of time and effort into this post.I also really like you background you ovisouly like soccer do you I now that I do I find it fun to ply with your friends and it gets really competitif at times like when you play in the fifa world cup and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Lillie
      That is a good and long post and I rate the book a 7 because at the end I didn't seem so interested. Have you read the book?
      -Zac

      Delete
    2. No Zac I haven't read the book I would like to though is it from the class library or the school library or the library in town? So many questions to ask!!! - Lillie

      Delete
  3. Hi Zac
    I like this post do you like this book what is you fav part. Is this a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fave part was when the captian lost there mind book.

      Delete
  4. Hello Zac
    I've read this book its good hey
    what was name of the captain?
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Angus but I can't remember the name of the captain sorry I will find next time and I will reply again soon and tell you
      bye

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment.