Tuesday 9 June 2015


This is the winter wonder land story that i did






I  darted  from the police. The police couldn't see me but then I saw a castle filled with snow I dashed to the castle and tried to camouflage into the wall. The cops just dashed by passed me. They thought they found me but they messed up big time they followed the wrong footsteps and  it leeded back to the castle. I went out thinking I was OK…

And it was OK he was lucky but then his luck turned around one single cop walked by with a dog i knew i was in trouble so i jumped head first into the snow but the cop still saw me  but he didn't take any notice!!

The policeman said to the dog look at those trees they look like a giraffe and look at the snow it is shiny like a diamond or the snow is like a polar bear's fur do you think that it looks like the police dog can talk.

I am speechless why is he talking to his dog i don't now i just need to get out of there but how oo yay there is a big exit well that wasn't hard to get out of i said and then i finally escaped and i live great after that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.